Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Today's run...


... as well as Monday's, took place beneath the stars early this morning. Strength training was included. Just started a fitness camp with other members of my community, and we're all having a love-hate relationship with it. Typically, we hate it until it's over, and then we love the fact we did it, and then we walk around bowlegged like cowboys and hate it again.

You often hear people say that a workout made them painfully aware of muscles they never knew they had. That's silly. I had a very good health teacher in 5th grade and learned all the Latin names of all the muscles. I may not remember all of them, but at one point, I did know that I had them. I am currently painfully aware of their existence.

Fitness camp lasts a month, and although I'll keep running throughout and afterwards I won't be regularly blogging about it anymore, because the only thing more boring than my molasses jogs is reading about them.


No comments:

Post a Comment